- 3 Sensors (each with a 2 meter cable)
- 3 Extra sensor tape (3M)
- 3 Cleaning tissues (3M)
- 3 Panels with red and green lamps
- 1 Quick guide
Gobius Pro sensors measure the level of fluid in virtually all kinds of tanks from the outside. The sensor can work alone or together with up to nine other sensors. With built-in Bluetooth communication, you can monitor the tank directly from your Android or iOS smartphone. 12 months free support over phone or via mail is also included.
Say goodbye to “Knock and Listen.” The sensor technology is built on a method of monitoring local, mechanical properties of a fluid tank. A Gobius sensor exerts force onto a tank wall and causes it to vibrate. An accelerometer is part of the sensor and it measures the vibrations caused by the force and transmits the signal to the sensor processor.
The processor algorithm calculates a vibration value each time the sensor performs a measurement. The Gobius Pro sensor can be mounted on the outside of metal or plastic tanks. No more mounting on the inside of the tank, no more drilling holes. The sensor can work alone on a tank but also together with several Gobius Pro sensors.
Sensors have two outputs for integration. For example, in Bus-systems, control relays, lights or buzzers. No Control Unit is required. Use for all kinds of fluids: fresh water, fuel, oil, gray/black water and waste water.
The Gobius app is used to program the initial settings of the sensor, display measurements, as well as function as a platform for remote support. You can customize the setup for your application, as well as name and group sensors. Software updates, instructions and support are done via your phone. Includes English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish languages.
- Allows monitoring and settings with your phone
- Support for iPhone and Android
- Bluetooth communication (4.2)
- Includes 2 Digital outputs: On/Off signals
- Easy installation
- Get started in 15 minutes
- No drilling holes
- Easy to retrofit on an already installed tank
- Use up to 9 sensors on one tank
- Use one sensor as an overfill alarm
- Use one sensor as low level alarm
- Start and stop a pump at pre-set high / low levels
- Choice of calibration with full or empty tank
- Never in contact with the contents of the tank
- Handles tanks with aggressive and sterile liquids
- No risk for leakage or odor
- Online support
- Tank material, maximum wall thickness:
- Stainless steel, 3 mm
- Steel, 3 mm
- Aluminum, 5 mm
- Polyethylene, 12 mm
- Fiberglass, 8 mm
- Sensor dDiameter: 70 mm; height 25 mm
- Uses the Gobius App, (iOS and Android)
- Bluetooth: version 4.2 and higher
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Supply Voltage: 12 – 24 volt
- Supply current: 100 mA (measuring), 10 mA (Idle)
- Temperature: +10 – + 60 Celsius with +-20 degrees temperature difference